Twelve of the UK’s finest logistics businesses have been recognised as the ‘best of the best’ at Logistics UK’s 2020 Logistics Awards, sponsored by Port of Dover. The awards celebrate supply chain leadership and excellence and recognise leaders who have made a significant contribution to the industry, either as individuals or as businesses.
“Logistics UK is the only business group representing all of the logistics industry, so we are ideally placed to recognise the achievements of our sector’s leaders,” says David Wells, Chief Executive of Logistics UK. “These awards have been the ideal opportunity to recognise the outstanding work of the individuals and businesses committed to keeping Britain trading under increasingly challenging circumstances. I would like to congratulate the winners personally; this recognition is so richly deserved.”
The awards were presented at Logistics UK’s virtual Future Logistics Conference & Expo on 13 November 2020. With full multimodal representation, finalists working across all freight sectors were recognised for their outstanding commitment, knowledge and expertise.
The winners for the 2020 Logistics Awards are:
- Most Innovative Company of the Year, sponsored by Logistics UK Fuelcard: Menzies Distribution
- Most Innovative Product of the Year, sponsored by ITT Hub: CharterSync Limited
- Road Freight Operator of the Year, sponsored by Brigade Electronics: Stagefreight Ltd
- Air Business of the Year, sponsored by Multimodal: Kerry Logistics
- Water Business of the Year, sponsored by The Malcolm Group: Stena Line
- International Shipper of the Year, sponsored by Santander: Radwell International Ltd
- Public Services Operator of the Year, sponsored by Quartix: Warwickshire Police Commercial Vehicle Unit
- Van Operator of the Year, sponsored by Logistics UK Recovery: Altrad Services
- Logistics Partner of the Year, sponsored by CoolKit: Howard Tenens Logistics
- Diversity Champion of the Year, sponsored by Transaid: #LearningThroughLogistics Partnership
- Rising Star of the Year, sponsored by DDC FPO: Lauren Fletcher, Head of Depots – South, Hermes UK
- LERS Leadership in Emissions Reduction, sponsored by ExxonMobil: WJ Group