Industry’s blue riband event, Logistics UK’s Logistics Awards 2022, has received the highest number of entrants since the event was launched in 2017. And with entries closing on 29 July 2022, businesses wishing to join the winners line up are encouraged to enter now to ensure their work can be considered.
The awards, sponsored by Kärcher, recognise the dedicated businesses and individuals that have powered the logistics industry throughout the past 12 months, with the winner of each category announced at a glittering reception and celebratory gala dinner to be held at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge on 08 December 2022.
“We are thrilled with the record-breaking number of entries already received for this year’s awards, which recognises the work the logistics industry has carried out to continue meeting the needs of the nation despite ongoing challenges. It is great to see this event go from strength to strength, recognised as the most important awards for industry. Logistics UK is proud to celebrate the talent, hard work and dedication in this industry and we encourage anybody still wishing to enter, to do so,” commented Kevin Green, Director at Logistics UK.
Businesses may enter as many categories as they wish. Award categories open for entry include:
- Logistics Leader of the Year (Individual)
- People Champion of the Year- Sponsored by Kärcher
- Rail Business of the Year
- Water Business of the Year
- Air Business of the Year
- Road Transport Operator of the Year
- Public Services Operator of the Year
- International Logistics Business of the Year – Sponsored by DWF
- Diversity and Inclusion Champion of the Year
- Logistics Partner of the Year – Sponsored by Brigade
- Rising Star of the Year (Individual)
- Decarbonisation Champion of the Year
- Logistics Technology Provider of the Year
- Last Mile Delivery Business of the Year
- Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Most Innovative Product of the Year
Two other categories will be awarded on the night: Logistics UK’s Lifetime Achievement Award, as recognised by the Logistics UK Board, and Van Operator of the Year – sponsored by Logistics UK Recovery – the shortlist for which will comprise of the winners from each category from Logistics UK’s 2022 Van Awards that will take place on 16 September 2022 at the Hyatt Regency, Birmingham.
Transport and Logistics Magazine | The Home of Transport Industry News