Thanks to a six-figure IT investment Pall-Ex, the UK-based pallet network, will be accelerating its growth into the B2C market and “will revolutionise” freight visibility for customers across its entire network.
MyNexus was developed in-house by the Pall-Ex IT team and created with input from Pall-Ex’s own members, B2B customers and B2C customers. It aims to provide next-level track and trace capabilities on consignments across the firm’s UK delivery network, as well as provide full visibility on all consignments for the first time.
The new cloud-based system has the scale to develop and is designed with customer usability in mind. It benefits from a number of key features to support the growth of Pall-Ex as it moves further into the B2C market.
MyNexus features include:
- A customer-friendly interface
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Customised dashboards
- A range of viewing options, from consignment overviews to detailed pallet information
- An integrated address book
- Bespoke KPI reports
- Highlights service levels in remote or rural locations
- Images of consignments documented with electronic proof-of-delivery and geo-tagging